Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Under her skin

Carrie's boobs are super itchy.

Because of this she's constantly applying moisturizer to them. What's funny is her application technique. I giggle cause it looks exactly how 6th grade Me would describe the best way to pleasure a woman.

Which, for those of you who are imagination-deficient, would focus solely on the boobs and involve rough, un-sexy wax-on/wax-off hand motions.

When Carrie asked me why I was giggling, I told her 11 year old Danny Natividad would totally be turned on right now. After I further explained myself, the conversation morphs into how she thinks I don't find her attractive anymore. After an hour of trying to explain that XX year old Carrie Natividad is the most beautiful women in the world, I come to the realization that either 1) my wife thinks I should be turned on by her wax-on/wax-off boob massaging or 2) mood swings do come back in the 3rd trimester.

Either way, I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment